Canon-Mac Patch: Week in Review
Want to stay in the loop? Here are the five top stories from this week you may have missed.
So much news, so little time. Here are five top stories that you might have missed from Canon-McMillan Patch this week.
1. Canon-McMillan School District hired a new superintendent (who is a familiar face. Check out our story here.
2. A Bulger man was accused of forging checks in excess of $4,000 from his Cecil Township employer. Here's the story and mugshot.
3. Cecil Township officials wrote a letter to Southpointe-based Range Resources indicating that they felt the company was using pending PUC litigation to leverage a private meeting with supervisors. See what happened and read the letters here.
4. The Upper St. Clair man accused of shooting a man to death in the parking lot of a City of Washington parking lot was scheduled to have his preliminary hearing this week, but it was postponed. See what happened here.
5. It's so close to Halloween, and there are plenty of activities going on tonight and this weekend. Check out our list here (and if we forgot anything, add to it to the comments section below).