View Canon-McMillan Patch Sex Offender Map in a larger map
Map information from the Pennsylvania State Police Megan's Law website.
As your little ones prepare to go door to door for trick-or-treating this Halloween, Canon-McMillan Patch offers a map of the community's registered sex offenders whose residential addresses who are listed on the Pennsylvania State Police Megan's Law website.
The Megan's Law website provides information only for the individuals currently registered with the Pennsylvania State Police as sexual offenders. State police say the website does not list information for every individual ever arrested or convicted of a sex-related offense.
According to the website, state police verify and update it regularly to ensure it is complete and correct. They caution, however, that they cannot guarantee the information is as accurate as possible, or that it includes the current residence, status, or other information regarding every offender.
For more information, or to search for sex offenders in your area, click here.
Just in case you have any problems with the above map, here is a link.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- North Strabane Man Charged with False Imprisonment, Child Endangerment, Assault
- Cecil Police Charge Man With DUI, Carrying Gun without a License and Having Open Beer in Car
- Cecil Police Charge Township Man With Making Threat Against Supervisor Candidate
- Former Washington County Judge Accused of Stealing Cocaine
- Two Canonsburg Men Face Harassment Charges After Pepper Spray Incident at Town Park