February is Library Lovers' Month, and showing your love of the Frank Sarris Public Library is as easy as one, two, three!
1. Select a paper book or heart donation sheet at either circulation desk.
2. Give the heart and your donation to a staff member—funding is always needed for programs and purchases and every donation helps.
3. Receive the gratitude of your community library
There are many more ways to show your love of the Library:
- Join the Friends of the Library. The first meeting of 2012 is scheduled for 7 p.m. Feb. 8.
- Donate time—share your knowledge by volunteering to shelve books, or present a program.
- Donate "stuff." Office items such as copy paper, stamps, and pens are always needed.
- Become a fan on Facebook and recommend the page to your friends
- Sponsor a program with a $250 donation.
- Adopt a magazine—donate the funds needed for the subscription renewel.
- Participate in and help to promote library fundraisers.
- Memorialize a loved one or commemorate a beloved pet. Forms are available on the library's website.
Have a heart—donate to the Library!
Editor's Note: Jackie Zataweski is a Canon-McMillan Patch reader who works at the Frank Sarris Public Library in .