Cecil Township is now accepting applications for the position of full time police officer.
To be eligible for the position, the applicant must be:
• at least 21 years of age
• Act 120 Certifiable by date of appointment
• a U.S. Citizen
• able to pass a criminal history/background check
• have a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
• physically and mentally fit to perform the full duties of a police officer
• be able to work all shifts.
Interested? Applications may be obtained between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Friday at the police department located at 3599 Millers Run Road. They must be submitted no later than 3 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 15, 2013.
Please note that there is a $50 application fee payable to Cecil Township that is due upon return of the application, at which time testing information will be given out.
Also, no applications will be accepted by mail.