Office workers at 6000 Town Center—Embassy Park West—in Southpointe were evacuated for about two hours Wednesday afternoon after a heating unit on the third floor malfunctioned, filling the bathrooms with smoke.
Fire officials from Muse, Cecil, Canonsburg, Houston, Peters, North Strabane responded to the scene.
Fire officials said there was minimal damage to the building.
Cecil Township Police Department also responded to the incident, which took place around noon. SouthBridge EMS also responded and transported a woman to the hospital for an unrelated medical issue.