.

Two Cats Rescued in Muse House Fire

The call came in around 11:15 p.m. Monday.

Firefighters rescued two cats from a house fire in Muse Monday night, first responders said.

But it only took a short time to get the fire at 43 Maple St. under control—and sources said the blaze was contained to the basement.

A dryer was said to be the cause, according to firefighters.

Minimal damage was reported.

Cecil, Muse and Houston volunteer fire departments responded.

No further information was immediately available early Tuesday morning.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »