Canonsburg Council will hold its regular monthly voting meeting at 7 p.m. tonight—Monday. Among the action items on the agenda is a motion on easing a restriction on when Fourth of July parade-goers can place their chairs along Pike Street.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. and is open to the public.
Here's the agenda, courtesy of the Canonsburg borough website.
Call to order – Borough Council President
a) Moment of Silence
b) Pledge of Allegiance
c) Roll Call
Kerry Fox, Washington County Redevelopment Authority
Richard Zollinger, borough sewer plant engineer
Public Comments (Please limit comments to three minutes)
Sludge hauling and disposal for sewer plant
- Motion to approve the Sept. 17 meeting minutes of Canonsburg Borough Council
- Motion to limit placement of chairs along Fourth of July parade route to 6 a.m. July 2 or thereafter
- Motion to approve borough engineer’s report for Oct. 1
- Motion to approve borough manager’s report for Oct. 1
a) Presentation of bills for approval – Rich Russo
- 1.General Fund
- 2.Waste Water Plant Operations
- 3.Garbage Service
- 4.Fireman Allocation
- 6.Capitol Projects
Executive Session (if necessary)