Here's are five things you need to know about this week:
1. Canonsburg Council will hold its agenda meeting at 7 p.m. Monday in the borough building. Final approval of three-year contracts with employees.
2. Cecil Township supervisors will hold their regular monthly meeting at 7 p.m. Monday in the municipal building.
3. Chi For Health, a combination of exercise and meditation and is endorsed by the Arthritis Foundation will be held Wednesday. The session will be held at the Outpatient Care Center-Peters Township. The fee is $75 per eight-week session. For information or to register, call 412-330-4469.
4. Cecil Township's Parks and Recreation Board meets at 5:30 p.m. Thursday in the municipal building.
5. The Mystery Book Club of the Frank Sarris Public Library will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday in the computer lab. February's selection, Mary Ann Shaffer's “The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society,” will be discussed.