- Canonsburg Council will hold its non-voting meeting at 7 p.m. Monday—tonight—in the borough building. To view the entire agenda, click here.
- Cecil Township Board of Supervisors will hold its reorganization meeting at 7 p.m. Monday—tonight—in the municipal building. The regular monthly meeting will follow.
- Canonsburg General Hospital will hold a CPR: Heartsaver Adult with AED class from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday—today. Instructors for this class have been certified by the American Heart Association. The class will be held in the McNary Conference Center. The fee is $25 per person, which includes a two-year certification. Call 412-330-4469 to register.
- Canonsburg Parks and Recreation Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the borough building.
- Canonsburg General Hospital will also host a CPR for the Health Care Provider class from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday in the McNary Conference Center. The intensive, one-day program is specifically designed for physicians, nurses, day-care workers, lifeguards and others whose jobs may require rescue breathing during a medical emergency. Participants earn a two-year certification from the American Heart Association. The fee is $35. To register, call 412-330-4469.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something