- Canonsburg Council will hold its non-voting meeting at 7 p.m. Monday—tonight—in the borough building. To view the entire agenda, click here.
- Cecil Township Board of Supervisors will hold its reorganization meeting at 7 p.m. Monday—tonight—in the municipal building. The regular monthly meeting will follow.
- Canonsburg General Hospital will hold a CPR: Heartsaver Adult with AED class from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday—today. Instructors for this class have been certified by the American Heart Association. The class will be held in the McNary Conference Center. The fee is $25 per person, which includes a two-year certification. Call 412-330-4469 to register.
- Canonsburg Parks and Recreation Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the borough building.
- Canonsburg General Hospital will also host a CPR for the Health Care Provider class from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday in the McNary Conference Center. The intensive, one-day program is specifically designed for physicians, nurses, day-care workers, lifeguards and others whose jobs may require rescue breathing during a medical emergency. Participants earn a two-year certification from the American Heart Association. The fee is $35. To register, call 412-330-4469.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something