- Canonsburg Council will hold its non-voting meeting at 7 p.m. Monday—tonight—in the borough building.
- Cecil Township will hold its regularly scheduled monthly voting meeting at 7 p.m. Monday—tonight—in the municipal building. A public meeting regarding possible changes to its oil and gas drilling ordinance will be held directly before the meeting at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday is Election Day. For information on Washington County polling places, click here for more information. The polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Cecil Township Board of Supervisors will hold a town/outreach meeting on 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Muse Volunteer Fire Department located at 186 Muse-Bishop Road, to discuss issues important to residents.
- Canonsburg and Waste Management will conduct their final leaf pickup throughout the borough Saturday. All leaves are to be collected in degradable paper bags. Leaves should be placed in the usual garbage pickup location.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something