- Canonsburg Council will hold its voting meeting at 7 p.m. tonight—Monday. Among the items on the agenda is the possible approval of a contract dealing with renovation of the borough building.
- Canon-McMillan School Board will hold its agenda meeting at 7 p.m. tonight—Monday—in the district administration building.
- The Cecil Township Municipal Authority will hold its annual reorganization meeting and regularly monthly at 6 p.m. Tuesday at Hills-Hendersonville Elementary School.
- At 7 p.m. Tuesday, the Cecil Township Municipal Authority will also host a meeting (also at the school after the reorganization) with the residents of Lawrence to discuss the future sewage needs in their area.
- The North Strabane Board of Supervisors will hold its agenda meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the municipal building.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something