PennDOT District 12 is advising motorists of the ramp closures at Interstate 79 Exit 43—Houston/Eighty Four—from 8 p.m. Wednesday through 6 a.m. Thursday.
The northbound Exit 43 offramp to state Route 519 and the northbound on- ramp to I-79 north will be closed. The ramps will be closed in order to allow crews to perform a pavement overlay, the department said in a press release.
Here is the detour info:
Detour for I-79 northbound to state Route 519 northbound or southbound:
- Head northeast on I-79 North.
- Take exit 45 toward PA-980/.
- Turn left onto Weavertown Road.
- Turn left to merge onto I-79 South toward Washington.
- Take exit 43 for PA-519 toward Houston/Eighty Four
Detour for state Route 519 northbound or southbound to I-79 northbound:
- Head west on PA-519 North/Hill Church Houston Road.
- Turn left to merge onto I-79 South.
- Take exit 41 toward Meadow Lands / Race Track Road.
- Turn left onto Racetrack Road.
- Turn left onto the I-79 North ramp to Pittsburgh.