Westwood Spine & Joint Center
Westwood Spine & Joint Center is led by chiropractor Robert L. Westwood. The first visit at the practice introduces patients with a full description and explanation of how chiropractic treatment works, and letting the patient decide if it is right for them. After, there is a comprehensive evaluation of the body, and a chiropractic plan is developed. In addition to chiropractic care the practice also offers corrective exercises, lifestyle advice, nutritional counseling, massage therapy and spinal and postural screenings.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, 9am - 7pm; Tue, 1 - 7pm; Thu, 2pm - 9pm; Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, by appointment, Sun, closed.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurances.
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Stages of care: Rehabilitative care, Relief care/short-term, Wellness care/long-term